Saturday, January 14, 2012

WILL.I.AM WORKING ON JUSTIN BIEBER'S "BELIEVE"

will.i.am will join Kanye West & Drake for teen heartthrob Justin Bieber's upcoming third studio album.
Although fresh from his release of Under the Mistletoe, JB is now ready to take another step further.

Having Young Money's Drake on the album, which they will both enter the studio later this month, and Kanye West. And now, another rapper and producer, will.i.am of Black Eyed Peas is ready to make a cameo as well in the album.

JB's album would be called Believe, like how his followers are called "Beliebers". 

the will + JB track came when JB tweeted : "@iamwill let's make a hit tomorrow!" which will replied "@justinbieber: @iamwill let's make a hit tomorrow!! #collab" I gotta feeling this song is ganne be bigger than huge" #willpower." And here's what Will gotta say 'bout the track: "@justinbieber last time I felt this way about a song is after I wrote and produced "o.m.g"...I can't stop listening it...#willpower."

OMG! It's gonna be HUGE!!! I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment