Monday, January 16, 2012

MADONNA WON GOLDEN GLOBE


OMG! She so totally deserves it!
The Queen, Madonna's song, called "Masterpiece" has won a Golden Globe!

The song won the Best Original Song for the 69th Golden Globe. And, the song would appear on her upcoming album, M.D.N.A.. Not only that, the song is used for her film W.E..

Here's what the Queen Madge gotta say about the award: "This is a surprise". "Thank you so much to the Hollywood Foreign Press for this acknowledgement. I need to thank my co-writers, Jimmy Harry and Julie Frost, my co-producer William Orbit, who's not here, whom I adore." "I would also like to thank my manager, Guy Oseary, who I spend most of my time beating up on," she said. "But seriously, he harangued me for the entire time I was filming and editing my movie to write a song. And I said, 'Please, Guy, I'm trying to focus on being a director and I want people to pay attention to the film and I don't have time.' So then I finished the film and I started making my record and somehow magically and miraculously the song emerged, 'Masterpiece,' so thank you, Guy Oseary, for being so irritating." After that, she thanked her leading lady, and her producer. 


In the meantime, back to Madge's musical career, she is gonna release her debut from M.D.N.A. on the 7th of February this year! Featuring rapper Nicki Minaj + M.I.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment