Saturday, February 11, 2012

WHITNEY HOUSTON PASSES ON


Another legend goes...
What's ever going to come from all these beautiful legends?

All of them represent their best performance ever in their history. Amy Winehouse, Michael Jackson, Etta James and now, Whitney Houston.

At age 48, legendary singer, filmmaker and hero of all singer, Whitney Houston dies on the night before the Grammy. The R&B songstress was reported to have been offered a seat on the X Factor.

Artists like Mariah Carey, who duetted with Whitney on the song, "When You Believe" in 1988, Ryan Seacrest, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Cee Lo Green and Demi Lovato weigh in on the sad passing of the legend.

Mariah wrote: "Heartbroken and in tears over the shocking death of my friend, the incomparable Ms. Whitney Houston." She went on to say, "She will never be forgotten as one of the greatest voices to ever grace the earth."


Christina Aguilera: "We have lost another legend. Love and prayers to Whitney's family. She will be missed."


Rihanna: "No words! Just tears #DearWhitney"


Gloria Estefan: "Whitney was always so sweet to me! Was rooting for her through her struggles! Such a shame...I'm truly saddened by this news!"


Justin Bieber: "just heard the news. so crazy. One of the GREATEST VOICES EVER just passed. RIP Whitney Houston. My prayers go out to her friends and family"


Toni Baxton wrote to Whitney's followers: "My heart is weeping...RIP to the Legendary Diva & Icon Whitney Houston!!!!! Such an incredible influence over music as a whole!" and "She's paved the way for every single singer in the music industry. Iconic, legendary, innovating, amazing, humble...1 the best in the world"


Victorious star Victoria Justice wrote: "Just heard some shocking news... R.I.P. Whitney Houston. My prayers go out to her family. One of the greatest voices ever..."


And her co-star Ariana Grande: "R.I.P Whitney Houston... Thank you for your music and for inspiring me to sing. <3 I love you with all my heart forever. :["


Tony Bennett wrote: "It's a tragedy. Whitney Houston was the greatest singer I've ever heard and she will be truly missed."


Rapper Nicki Minaj: "Jesus Christ, not Whitney Houston. Greatest of all time."


Brit singer Cheryl Cole wrote: "So sad :-( .."


Bret Michaels: "A legend with the voice of an angel, she will be missed."


Katy Perry wrote 2 tweets: "NOOOOOOOO" and "So devastating. We will always love you Whitney, R.I.P."


Demi Lovato: "I Look To You - Whitney Houston.... :'("


Wyclef Jean: "This is the saddest thing I've ever had to write in my life, R I P to one of the greatest humans that I have ever known Whitney Houston"


Glee star Lea Michele wrote: "I'm speechless. Such sad news about Whitney Houston..."


Cee Lo Green: "R.I.P. Sister WHITNEY HOUSTON!!!!! We will always love you."


Jermaine Dupri: "OMG!!! Whitney Houston died, No way !!!"


Sean Kingston: "WOWOW R.I.P To A Beautiful Soul.. Beautiful Person... A Legend.. And Someone we will never FORGET!!! WOW Life Is Short Man SMH"


Paris Hilton: "So sad to hear the news about Whitney Houston. :( She was such a beautiful and talented woman. My heart goes out to her family."


"Automatic" singer Aubrey O'Day: "Shocked that Whitney Houston has died. a woman that sold over 55 mil records n the US alone & changed EVERY artists soul..i'm so hurt."


:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment